Buy Amoxicillin – Antibiotic
Active ingredient in the drug “Amoxil” – a β-laktam antibiotic of group of penicillin amoxicillin.
Amoxicillin — a semi-synthetic aminopenicillin antibiotic of a broad spectrum of activity for oral administration. Suppresses synthesis of a cell wall of bacteria. Possesses a wide range of antimicrobic action. Inhibits transpeptidase, breaks synthesis of a peptidoglycan (basic protein of a cell wall) during division and growth, causes a lysis of microorganisms.
|Drug Name:||Amoxil (Amoxicillin)|
|Tablet Strength:||1000 mg, 500 mg, 250 mg|
|Best Price:||USD 0.4|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, BTC|
|Shipment:||Trackable Courier Service (5-9 days)|
|Where to Buy Amoxicillin?||Visit CanadaPharmacy|
At intake in the form of suspension in doses of 125 mg / 5 ml and 250 mg / 5 the ml quickly and well (75–90%) is soaked up, creating Cmax (1.5-3.0 mkg/ml and 3.5-5.0 mkg/ml respectively) in 1–2 h. At intake in the form of capsules in doses of 250 and 500 mg of Cmax (3.5-5.0 mkg/ml and 5.5-7.5 mkg/ml respectively) are also reached in 1–2 h. It is stable in acid medium, meal does not influence absorption.
Linking with proteins of a blood plasma about 20%. Easily passes blood-tissue barriers, except not changed GEB, and quickly gets into the majority of fabrics and liquids of an organism; collects in therapeutic concentration in peritoneal liquid, urine, contents of skin blisters, a pleural exudate, tissue of lungs, a mucous membrane of intestines, female generative organs, liquid of a middle ear, a gall bladder and bile (at normal function of a liver), fruit fabrics (passes through a placental barrier). T1/2 makes 1-1.5 h. At a renal failure of T1/2 it is extended up to 4-12.6 h, depending on clearance of creatinine. It is partially metabolized with formation of inactive metabolites. 50–70% are removed by kidneys in not changed look by canalicular secretion (80%) and glomerular filtration (20%), 10–20% — to cookies.
Such species of microorganisms are sensitive to drug:
- gram-positive aerobes: Corinebacterium diphteriae, Enterococcus faecalis, Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus agalactiae, Streptococcus bovis, Streptococcus pyogenes;
- gram-negative aerobes: Helicobacter pylori;
- anaerobe bacterias: Peptostreptococci;
- others: Borrelia.
Indications of use of Amoxicillin:
- Damage of airways (nasal cavity, throat, throat, tracheas, bronchial tubes, lungs);
- Average otitis;
- Infectious diseases of the urogenital sphere;
- Skin infections;
- The stomach ulcer, a duodenum connected with infection of Helicobacter pylori – in combination with other drugs.
Use contraindications Amoxil:
- Hypersensitivity to penicillin (ampicillin, benzylpenicillin and so forth), to cephalosporin’s (ceftriaxone, cefepime, cefuroxyme and etc.);
- Infectious mononucleosis.
Undesirable effects of amoxicillin:
- Disturbances of processes of digestion;
- Tachycardia (heartbeat increase);
- Deterioration in function of a liver;
- Deterioration in function of kidneys.
Course of treatment amoxicillin; up to 10; 14 days. The dosage has to be selected taking into account the nature of a disease, age, function of kidneys and an expected infestant.